[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter XIX - Rath-Iren (private)

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 22:08:33 BST 2009

OOC: Forwarding this to the group.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Troy Imlach <troy_a_i at yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 14:01
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Chapter XIX - Rath-Iren (private)
To: Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com>

[Talas]
Talas sheaths the Wakizashi but keeps the Katana out. Once the Party
stops moving Talas will stop right behind The Lady frost imposter.
Then griping the Katana with both hands will perform a 'Chi Death
Blow' aimed for Frosts neck, in an attempt to decapitate her in a
single blow.
Talas will then announce that "This is not 'Lady Frost', and this
place is the Daemon dimension 'Hades' we must head back now or we will
all die hear." Talas will then wait to see how the others react.
[/Talas]