[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XIX - Rath-Iren

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:55:02 BST 2009

[Koba]
Shocked by Talas' sudden action, Koba is silent. The sudden appearance
of the Demon has put it all together for him. Now, we are forced to
fight on his ground. As the demon taunts Talas, Koba takes a moment to
concentrate. Suddenly a crackling aura of lightning surounds him but
leaves him apparently unaffected. As Talas is thrown across the
wasteland, Koba takes the moment to launch a MD blast of lightning
from his hand towards the demon in an effort to distract him while
Talas gets back to his feet.
[/Koba]