[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XIX - Rath-Iren

White Mist white.mist at execulink.com
Mon Sep 21 17:54:16 BST 2009

> [Carlos]
> "Head back and and a bunch of blue freaks are waiting." Carlos
> shouts.  He begins quickly looking around for any other
> possible exit.
> [/Carlos]
>
> [GM]
> (...)
> "Now, Queller," the demon says, "here's our rematch."  A massive
> black sword appears in its hands.  Even as that occurs, the floor
> of the passage begins collapsing bit by bit, forcing everyone closer
> to the Demon and what Talas had named Hades.
> [/GM]

[Raven]
"Okay everyone... back to the ley nexus by teleport! Gather to me!"
Raven shouted and began to cast her spell. She drew from the latent PPE
from the ley line to supplement her spell. She took a moment to see if
anyone else was allowing her to tap into their personal PPE. Raven held
out her arms at the end of the spell, signaling others to touch her.

OOC: Okay, I need 200 PPE to power this spell. By my reckoning, I have
178 PPE of my own left. GM, I am going to forward you the details of
this spell in a private email...