[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II - Koba, Lyle, Ted, Alex, Owen a nd Raven

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Thu Apr 1 16:26:03 BST 2010

[Ted]
"Never. Never!" the lizard man hisses, taking a swing at the air in front of him. Unfortunately, both his protest and punch lack any of his usual strength. His eyelids drop and then flutter open, his gaze fixed on something in front of him none of the others can see.

OOC: I'll leave it up to you, Clausen, whether Ted hits Lyle or not...
[/Ted]