[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter III

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Aug 1 00:03:09 BST 2010

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [Louissa]
> "Somebody must have some rope at least." Louissa says.
> [/Louissa]

[Alex]
"There are two distress transponders on this boat. His race is something
called Kittani and he is from Atlantis." Alex states. "We need to get
away from this boat or somehow disable the beacons."

"Yes, I have some rope," Alex adds as an afterthought. "I really don't
want to lose my climbing line so don't cut is."

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/