[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter III

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 00:29:15 BST 2010

[Koba]

"I can take a look at those transponders. I'm pretty sure I got at least one
of them already. Make sure he isn't carying one on him." He says pointing to
the ape. "More importantly, someone needs to take a look in that other sub.
It looks as if it is capiable of remaining underwater better than this
splurgie transport. We should see if we're able to make it our new
transport. Alex, you interested in taking a look?"

Koba will turn his attention to pulling apart panels and electronic
components looking to see if the ship has transponders and more imporantly
an autopilot he can rig to take the ship away in a different direction from
the sub.

[/Koba]