[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter III

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 19:02:13 BST 2010

[Koba]
With her warning, Koba redoubles his effort to set the controls on
autopilot away from the wreckage and towards the shore. If he can set
it, he will join the others in the sub before it takes off.

"Try to get that ship ready to move. We need an escape." Koba radios
to the sub team.

"Here, arm this and set the delay." Koba says tossing a fusion block
to Louissa. "Our best chance of getting out of here unnoticed is if
they think we all went down with this ship."

[/Koba]