[Taocow PBEM] [Koba and Osiris] Book 3 - Chapter III - Submarine Bridge

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 19:01:42 BST 2010

[GM]
Osiris, with some effort, sits himself down in one of the chairs.  "I'll keep
an eye on what's going on outside, as best I can."  He hunches over the
panel and after studying the panel for a few moments, hits a couple of
buttons.  Suddenly two monitors light up, giving external views of the sub,
though some appear to be to cameras damaged or buried in mud.

Koba is able to get some readings on life support.  The air recycling and
scrubbing systems are currently not running as the main reactor plant is
offline.  It means, basically, the only air in the sub is what everyone is
breathing, and with the number of people, the system reads two hours
before CO2 levels begin to elevate and three hours until they become
toxic.

mightymartianca at gmail.com