[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Alex and Carlos] Book 3 - Chapter III - Submarine Forward

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Aug 14 20:51:25 BST 2010

  On 08/13/2010 14:01, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> The only way forward on the sub that Ted can see is through the hatch in
> the floor in the bridge.  It, like the hatch the other party just went through
> squeaks loudly, opening up on to a ladder that leads down to the lower
> deck.  This deck is extraordinarily cramped, only six feet high.  Looking
> towards the front of the submarine there are no separate rooms, but jammed
> full of equipment, supplies, a section with half a dozen nasty looking
> torpedoes are stowed right next to a torpedo tube, and a small laboratory
> with a sign above it saying "Science Lab".
>
> Immediately beside the lab are six coffin-like objects.  Beside four of them
> are several blinking green lights.  The fifth and sixth's lights are solid red.
>
> Looking back towards the aft of the sub is another bulkhead with a hatch,
> obviously to another section of the lower deck.

Alex walks up to the coffins, she will not quite touch them but stay
about a foot away. She will use telepathy to see if there are any minds
inside of them if she can. "If there are people in these boxes, I only
know first aid."

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/