[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Alex and Carlos] Book 3 - Chapter III - Submarine Forward

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 01:12:30 BST 2010

> [Ted]
> "Same here," the lizard man replies. "We probably ought to get one of
> the other psychics or mages to help us."

> Alex will ask the dagger, "Is there anything more you can about them?"

After a minute or so Alex "sees" what the dagger sees.

>From left to right, with the semi-sentient being first:

The semi-sentient being is of low experience, has no magic, has
psychic abilities of a high PPE.  There is no possessing entity, and a
fairly substantial aberration.

The being in the next chamber is medium level of experience, has
magic, has no psychic abilities, there is no possessing entity and no
aberrations.

The third being is of high experience, has magic, has no psychic
abilities, there is no possessing entity but there is an aberration.

The forth being is of high experience, has no magic abilities, has
psychic abilities of a high PPE.  There is no possessing entity and no
aberrations.

mightymartianca at gmail.com