[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Alex and Carlos] Book 3 - Chapter III - Submarine Forward

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 20:18:38 BST 2010

> > > [Ted]
> > > The reptilian adventurer draws his sword.
> > > [/Ted]

> > > [Carlos]
> > > Carlos is not sure what's going on so will be ready with weapon
> > > in hand if it's needed.
> > > [/Carlos]

> > [GM]
> > After a few seconds, the lights stop blinking, and a yellow one
> > labeled "Suspend" comes on.

> Alex asks, "Do you think one of the others might know more about this
> sort of thing?"

> Ted turns to his companions. "I just contacted Owen. I sounds like
> the others have run into some trouble, too. We might be on our own
> for a while."

It's at that moment that the three feel a breeze on their face, cold and damp.
The hair on Alex and Carlos's arms stands on end, and Ted feels the flush
of fear.

All feel intense fear and panic rise.  Alex and Ted manage to keep it under
control, but Carlos is briefly overwhelmed.

Suddenly the breeze seems to coalesce into a raging wind, almost visible,
as if just on the edge of sight.  A voice screams out from it...

"Srepeels eht nekawa ton od...  Live on od!"

Suddenly a tentacle of visible wind strikes out at the three [Strike: 11].  Ted
and Alex manage to dodge, but Carlos, still not recovered from the shock,
is struck and smashed against the back wall, though his armor does take
the impact.

"Srepeels eht nekawa ton od...  Live on od!" the voice cries again as it
closes in on the three adventurers.

mightymartianca at gmail.com