[Taocow PBEM] [Owen, Lyle and Louissa] Book 3 - Submarine Aft

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 20:18:50 BST 2010

> > [Louissa]
> > Louissa sighs.  "Guess I'll tell him."
> >
> > While Owen is opening the hatch in the floor, Louissa pops her head through
> > the hatch back into the bridge.  "Um, Koba, when you've got a minute." she
> > says.  "I think you need to take a look at the engine room, or what's
> > left of it."
> > [/Louissa]

> > [GM]
> > With a bit of effort Owen gets the hatch open.  Below is a very small chamber,
> > maybe two feet high, and then another hatch, which slides open on its own
> > to reveal a larger chamber with what looks like two mini-submersible docked in
> > it.  Beneath each is a large hatch, obviously to allow them to exit.
> > [/GM]

> [Owen]
> Owen calls out,"Hey, everyone on your toes!"  Something is coming are way."
> To Lyle and Louissa,  Owen says "They found the crew, and Ted asked us
> to head back."
>
> Owen will shut the hatch on the two submersibles.
> [/Owen]

[Louissa and Lyle]
Louissa and Lyle follow Owen forward.
[/Louissa and Lyle]

[GM]
At that moment both hear the attack on Alex, Ted and Carlos.  They hear
the voice screaming out "Srepeels eht nekawa ton od...  Live on od!".  When
they reach the other deck they can see the almost-visible wind bearing down
on their three companions.

mightymartianca at gmail.com