[Taocow PBEM] [Koba and Osiris] Book 3 - Chapter III - Submarine Bridge

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 20:18:57 BST 2010

> > [Louissa]
> > It's then that Louissa pops her head in the bridge again.
> >
> > "Um, Koba, when you've got a minute." she says.  "I think you need to take
> > a look at the engine room, or what's left of it."
> > [/Louissa]

> [Koba]
> "Alright, Osiris keep and eye on the bridge. I'll see what I can do in the
> reactor."
> [/Koba]

[Osiris]
"Aye aye, Captain." Osiris quips, a big grin appearing across his old,
stubble-filled face.
[/Osiris]

> [Koba]
> Koba manages to slip his way through the tight corridor following
> the sounds of Louissa's voice to the rear of the ship. When he gets into
> the room with the reactor he takes pause to take in the amount of the
> damage. Even before stepping down into the room, he gets the feeling that
> this is over his head. "Let me take a look, the mix of power from the reactor
> and what looks like signs of water may not be the best for you. I can work
> on the computer controls and power easy enough, but I think we will need
> a real mechanic to put the pieces back together. See if you can learn
> about who's ship this is and better yet, who they work for. Also see if the
> computer has biographies about the crew members in stasis. Lets just
> hope one of the ones still alive is the mechanic."
>
> Koba will make his way towards the reactor core and see if the power
> output is still reasonable.
> [/Koba]

[Louissa]
"Will do, Koba." she says as she moves past Koba.  As Owen and Lyle
move forward she looks behind at Koba "Might have to wait..." she says.
[/Louissa]

[GM]
Koba is just getting into the engine room when he hears the disturbances
forward.  He can't hear what the voice says, but it sounds pretty damned
spooky.
[/GM]

[Osiris]
Osiris shouts through the radio.  "They're under attack, Koba!"
[/Osiris]

mightymartianca at gmail.com