[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter IV - Who's This Then?

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 20:53:18 GMT 2010

OOC: I'd like to introduce our newest player, difdi at comcast.net.  It's
not exactly the time for PC introductions, but the PC's name is Sir
Justin Ichijo.  He's a great player and it's a great PC, so it should
be a lot of fun!

> > [Stranger]
> > The stranger replies, via broadcast radio "I'm not familiar with this Coalition
> > you speak of, but my armor is a stripped down  version of an Armatech
> > SAMAS.  My father was wearing it when he got spatio-temporally displaced
> > from Japan in 2098."
> > [/Stranger]

> > [Ted]
> > "We are trying to get out of here," the lizard man replies. He backed up, trying
> > to keep both dogs and their master visible. "What do you want with us?"
> > [/Ted]

> [Stranger]
> The stranger broadcasts "I'm from the rescue boat on the surface, we're answering
> what appeared to be a distress signal."
> [/Stranger]

[...]

> [Alex]
> Alex suggests, "I might be able to cut our way out with my dagger."
> [/Alex]

[Louissa]
"We need to do something quick." Louissa says.  "If you think you can
cut through,
then do it!"
[/Louissa]

OOC: To move the action along, I'm going to assume Alex does what she suggested.

[GM]
Alex swims forward and then plunges her dagger into the steel.  For a
moment there
is nothing, but then her dagger begins to cut through the metal,
slicing at it like a knife
through tough meat.  Still, it's going to take her a while to make a
decent-sized hole,
as the hull of this sub is several inches thick, and much of it is
reinforced megadamage
steel plates.

mightymartianca at gmail.com