[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter IV - Who's This Then?

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Thu Dec 16 21:20:35 GMT 2010

> [Koba]
> SAMAS type power armor right on top of them. Startled by the muffled sound of railgun fire, he

OOC: What railgun? That's an Armatech SAMAS, not a USA SAMAS. Particle beam cannon, not railgun. Flashes of blue-white light and the odd lightning-like discharge, not supersonic reports and slugs.

> "Wait, did someone say a this guy is a Cyberknight? They really are all over around here."
> Koba says to himself. Opening up the speakers he broadcasts, "We have people in the sub
> who need to have it intact to ascend to the surface. We need to move everyone away from that
> rift outside and back to land. Can you help us?"

[Justin]
Justin replies (radio) "The big sub or the mini-sub? Either one is a bit big for the boat up topside, but if you can surface in that mini-sub, the boat ought to be able to handle everyone easily."
[/Justin]