[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter IV - Who's This Then?

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Sun Dec 19 06:09:12 GMT 2010

> Over the roar of the wind can be heard the distant whine of some sort of
> thrusters. Within moments, three hovering circular barges are racing
> towards the boat, along with several watercraft, all looking like they
> were designed by the Kittani, who the company (sans Justin) had
> encountered during their brief stay in New Argyll. As the hover barges
> come closer, the company is able to get a good look at them.

OOC: How many shots did Justin end up using to cut the hull?

[Justin]
Justin will hold his actions, until he can tell whether the new arrivals are enemies or not. Dangerous and hostile are not the same things, after all. He will radio broadcast to them in Elven "Greetings, I am Justin, of the line of Benedict the Battle Lord. Be you friend or foe?" then repeat the same in Thari and again in English.
[/Justin]