[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:11:14 GMT 2010

> [Alex]
> Using telepathy to the group, Alex will tell the others, /When I was
> with the CS, I was told about such people. They are called 'Sunaj' and
> they have been seen in the Pecos's Empire and surrounding areas. They
> are suppose to be really hard to kill./

> ~But they CAN be killed, if necessary~, the lizard man confirmed
> telepathically. ~What about that egg-thing?~
> [/Ted]

[Carlos]
~And most importantly,~ Carlos replies, ~whose ugly mug did that insect
hand belong to?  It's clear whoever it was came from the sub, and is taking
that egg thing back there, and that's no good at all.  I say we've got to
find a way to alert the sub.  Do you think using the radio is safe?~
[/Carlos]

mightymartianca at gmail.com