[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II

White Mist white.mist at execulink.com
Tue Feb 2 23:22:53 GMT 2010

> [Carlos]
> ~And most importantly,~ Carlos replies, ~whose ugly mug did that insect
> hand belong to?  It's clear whoever it was came from the sub, and is taking
> that egg thing back there, and that's no good at all.  I say we've got to
> find a way to alert the sub.  Do you think using the radio is safe?~
> [/Carlos]

[Raven]
Raven half-closed her eyes and tried to speak in her mind and to direct
it towards the telepathic link. Apparently it had been much easier than
she had thought it would be.

To the others she thought, 'I'm not sure the radio is going to work or
reach the sub from here. Maybe we should go back to the sub and
intercept this egg. Another thing: they failed to notice us and seemed
to have failed to notice our rift activity. If we want to continue, I
could use a spell to conceal our movements. It is best if one is still,
but at least it is better than nothing.'

[/Raven]