[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II

Rich kwnart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 23:45:38 GMT 2010

[Lyle]

Lyle finds a hidey hole under the grates and remains quiet. He watches
and listens as the meeting takes place. He gasps inaudibly when he
realizes what the guy in the get up is.

"Alex is right, that's a Sunaj. They play for keeps, cunning and
brutal, we got our hands full with just him. I am glad I was wrong,
otherwise we'd all be dead now."

"Anyone get a really good look at the insect guy? Cause if that is who
I think that is, we are screwed and I will personally kill him myself.
It would also explain how the sub was compromised so quickly."

"If we do make contact with the sub, make sure you speak to the captain only."

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 3:22 PM, White Mist <white.mist at execulink.com> wrote:

>> [Carlos]
>> ~And most importantly,~ Carlos replies, ~whose ugly mug did that insect
>> hand belong to?  It's clear whoever it was came from the sub, and is taking
>> that egg thing back there, and that's no good at all.  I say we've got to
>> find a way to alert the sub.  Do you think using the radio is safe?~
>> [/Carlos]
>>

> [Raven]
> Raven half-closed her eyes and tried to speak in her mind and to direct
> it towards the telepathic link. Apparently it had been much easier than
> she had thought it would be.
>
> To the others she thought, 'I'm not sure the radio is going to work or
> reach the sub from here. Maybe we should go back to the sub and
> intercept this egg. Another thing: they failed to notice us and seemed
> to have failed to notice our rift activity. If we want to continue, I
> could use a spell to conceal our movements. It is best if one is still,
> but at least it is better than nothing.'
>
> [/Raven]

“I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without
a messy bloodbath“