[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:26:45 GMT 2010


OOC: It's difficult to tell whether this subfloor passage leads all
the way or not, it twists around bulkheads and other structures.  It
also will be a little dangerous, as Carlos's falling into a deeper
section submerged under water indicates.  Still it might be safer than
coming up right in front of the guards.

Aaron Clausen

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 04:04, Koba Rowers <koba.rowers at gmail.com> wrote:
> [Koba]
>
> ~I am happy we stayed hidden now. Those assasins are brutal. We should avoid
> him if we can. All we need to do now is find out how they are keeping our
> sub here and the gat back to there to warn the others. We need to sneak into
> the dome and look for the anchor. Can the grates get us to the dome
> undetected? We should get there as quietly as possible~
>
> [/Koba]
>
> On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 12:41 PM, A Gardner <threeplusoneis4 at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> [Owen]
>>
>> "Whether we are able to contact the sub or not, we need to get moving
>> before we are discovered.  If we can free the sub quickly, we will be able
>> to deal with whatever that egg thing is and the traitor on the sub."
>>
>> [/Owen]
>>
>> > From: marjannec at netzero.com
>> > Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:39:43 +0000
>> > To: taocowpbem at zork.net
>> > Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II
>> >
>> > [Ted]
>> > ~I could send the message. My range is only about a hundred and fifty
>> > feet, but if the captain is nearby, she--and only she--would receive it~,
>> > the lizard man said.
>> > [/Ted]
>> >
>> > ---------- Original Message ----------
>> > From: White Mist <white.mist at execulink.com>
>> > To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem at zork.net>
>> > Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II
>> > Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:22:53 -0500
>> >
>> > [Raven]
>> > Raven half-closed her eyes and tried to speak in her mind and to direct
>> > it towards the telepathic link. Apparently it had been much easier than
>> > she had thought it would be.
>> >
>> > To the others she thought, 'I'm not sure the radio is going to work or
>> > reach the sub from here. Maybe we should go back to the sub and
>> > intercept this egg. Another thing: they failed to notice us and seemed
>> > to have failed to notice our rift activity. If we want to continue, I
>> > could use a spell to conceal our movements. It is best if one is still,
>> > but at least it is better than nothing.'
>> >
>> > [/Raven]
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > Taocowpbem mailing list
>> > Taocowpbem at zork.net
>> > http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem
>>
>> ________________________________
>> Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.
>> _______________________________________________
>> Taocowpbem mailing list
>> Taocowpbem at zork.net
>> http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Taocowpbem mailing list
> Taocowpbem at zork.net
> http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem
>
>


More information about the Taocowpbem mailing list