[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II

White Mist white.mist at execulink.com
Mon Feb 8 12:32:26 GMT 2010

On 2/8/2010 2:24 AM, Kitsune wrote:
> Aaron Clausen wrote:
>
>> OOC: It's difficult to tell whether this subfloor passage leads all
>> the way or not, it twists around bulkheads and other structures.  It
>> also will be a little dangerous, as Carlos's falling into a deeper
>> section submerged under water indicates.  Still it might be safer than
>> coming up right in front of the guards.
>>

> [Alex]
> "Not the first time we have snuck through tunnels," she responds.
> [/Alex]

[Raven]
"That settles it then..." Raven said. She began casting her spells on
each of the party members. When the spell was cast on the first one,
that party member took on the coloration of his background and was very
hard to distinguish details and that person's outline... unless they
moved, that was. The same effect was seen eventually by all party
members. Then, Raven finished on herself with the same spell.
[/Raven]