[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II

Rich kwnart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 16:28:34 GMT 2010

[Lyle]

Lyle moves over to one of the electrical cables and looks it over. He
pulls out one of the plasma grenades he has and some other stuff from
his pouches. He wedges the grenade behind the wire just under the
water level and starts to wire it up.

"Watch out if we come back through here, I am leaving them a nasty
surprise if they come this way."

When everyone is on the "right" side of the wire, he hooks it to the other side.

"We we should know if they come this way. Let's get down to the
reactor and at least shut it down."

[/Lyle]

OOC: Lyle has that trap making skill and wiring.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:10 AM, Koba Rowers <koba.rowers at gmail.com> wrote:
> [Koba]
>
> ~We need to get to the reactor to distract them. Ultimatly we need to
> detach that hook or cable that is holding the sub here and get back.
> Anyone able to see where that is from here?~
>
> [/Koba]
> On Feb 18, 2010, at 9:37 PM, Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:
>
>> A Gardner wrote:
>>> [Owen]
>>>
>>> "Anywhere sounds better than here.  Lets get to the reactors."
>>>
>>> [\Owen]
>> [Alex]
>> "Worth a try, I guess," responds the fire haired scout
>> [/Alex]
>>
>> --
>> If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of
>> reward,
>> then we are a sorry lot indeed -
>> - Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist
>>
>> Kitsune
>> Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
>> Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/

“I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without
a messy bloodbath“