[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II - Talas and Carlos OOC

Aaron Deskins aarondesk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 17:47:10 GMT 2010

[Carlos] "Talas, let's move forward and head underwater - good idea. Perhaps we can find something interesting." Carlos also radios to the rest of the group of their plan to move forward - "If you think you know how to get to the chain holding the sub, let us know. Perhaps we can work together to get rid of it." [/Carlos]