[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II - Koba, Lyle, Ted, Alex, Owen an d Raven

White Mist white.mist at execulink.com
Wed Feb 24 19:13:55 GMT 2010

On 2/24/2010 12:27 PM, Aaron Corley wrote:
> [Ted]
> OOC: Once Lyle starts firing, Ted will telepathically coordinate his
> attacks with his to pick off as many fishmen as possible. That is, if
> Lyle doesn't mind.
> [/Ted]

OOC: thanks for explaining and clearing up my confusion, Aaron!

IC:

[Raven]
Raven used the stack of metal crates for cover from possible fishmen
blasts, since she relied only on her Armor of Ithan for protection. She
tried not to move but tried to remain as still as possible. She prepared
to use her magic but first signalled her intent via the telepathic link
to trap the fishmen with magic (see below).
[Raven]

OOC: throwing her last spell possible, but I suppose there is nothing
for it...

Carpet of Adhesion on the armed fishmen north (directly above) the
control room on the map. Trying to get as much of them as possible. I
should be down to 6 PPE.

Afterward, Raven will use her NG Laser Pistol & Grenade Launcher and
launch grenades where she could. (Note: if Raven's spell is out of range
then she will just do this action and save her PPE.)

To the other players: I can cast Levitation on some players. This is
what my original rulebook says about it (Aaron being the final arbiter,
of course). I thought I could use it to axcend myself and some players
to the pipes in the air and navigate our way over the controls (pull
ourselves along the pipes)?

Levitation
Range: Up to 60ft (18.3m) away.
Duration: 3 minutes (12 melees) per level of experience.
Saving Throw: Standard
P.P.E.: Five
Magic levitation enables the invoker of the magic to raise himself, or
other people, or an object, straight up into the air and suspend it
there (hover). Movement is limited to straight up and down; no
horizontal motion is possible. Weight is restricted to 2001bs (90kg)
plus 201bs (9.1kg) per level of experience. Unwilling victims of the
magic get a saving throw; a successful roll means the person is not
affected by the levitation and remains planted firmly on the ground.
Maximum height possible is 60ft (18.3m) plus 10ft (3m) per each level of
experience. Targets can be affected up to 60ft (18.3m) away.