[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II

Rich kwnart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:04:13 GMT 2010

[Lyle]

Looking around and keeping calm, Lyle assess quickly this is a bad spot.

"They know we are here, push into the chamber before they seal the
door. We will have room to fight and move and find cover there.
Staying in this passage will only get us killed"

He slings his rifle and grabs 2 of the plasma grenades he brought with him.

OOC: Assuming the group decides to push into the chamber, he'll be the
first or second to enter and when he does he'll chuck the 2 grenades
at different places in the room far enough away to not hit us just to
provide enough of a distraction for the rest to make it through.