[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter III

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Jul 30 21:13:12 BST 2010

[Alex]
Alex pipes up again a few minutes later, "There are three or four
aboard, all asleep. Don't know if we can do anything to rescue them. We
are in a pretty pickle ourselves. Still, I would feel wrong to leave them."
[/Alex]

Kitsune wrote:
> [Alex]
> Alex unfortunately does not have much to add because teh water really
> is not her 'element'
>
> An idea comes to her, "Dagger, is there any way of seeing if anybody
> is alive on that other sub?"

"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned
by the Nazis

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/