[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter III

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Jul 30 23:00:00 BST 2010

[Alex]
Alex is going to use telepathy to see what the ape-men are thinking about.
Otherwise, she is going to be on guard. "You know, we really need
handcuffs or zip strips."
[/Alex]

--
"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/