[Taocow PBEM] [Alex] Book 3 - Chapter III (private)

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 23:11:34 BST 2010

> [Alex]
> Alex is going to use telepathy to see what the ape-men are thinking about.
> Otherwise, she is going to be on guard. "You know, we really need handcuffs
> or zip strips."

Alex reaches out to touch the ape-creatures mind.  She finds her inborn talents
strangely and potently magnified.

Within moments she knows the following:
1. His name is Corporal Kreeg, son of Krelg, from the 20th Division of
His Lordship, Splynn of Atlantis's Kittani Armed Forces.
2. He's terrified of being under water in a boat rapidly depleting its oxygen.
3. He misses his mother.
4. There's two transponders on this boat that are sending out a
regular signal that he hopes will alert his fellow Kittani that he's
stuck down here, but hopes they don't blow up the boat despite him
being on it.

mightymartianca at gmail.com