[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II - Koba, Lyle, Ted, Alex, Owen and Raven OOC

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 21:41:06 GMT 2010

[Koba]
With his new perch on top of the pipes, Koba hopes he will not be
attracting too much attention. He will move quickly across the pipes
until he is just above the central control panel or as close as the
pipes will take him.

~How damaged do we want these reactors?  I can try for disabled or
"REALLY disabled"~ Koba passes telepathicly to the eat of the group as
he counts up the fusion blocks he now has in his sack.

[/Koba]