[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II - Koba, Lyle, Ted, Alex, Owen and Raven

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:59:05 GMT 2010

[Koba]
Still feeling as if he has some control of the reactors, Koba attempts
to set them  to shut down by any means possible (overload, shutting
out cooling or retracting the rods). As he does this he sets off in
the air towards the group at the scafolding. On his way, he will
attempt to pluck Ted from the raging rapids by grasping the back of
his armor while he attempts to swim to the others.
[/Koba]