[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter III

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:59:46 BST 2010

[Koba]

The long trip across the sea was the longest time Koba Had been
without seeing the sun or sky. Upon ariving on the shore, Koba was
astounded to see what looks like a verdent countryside. Near constant
invasions and raids of his home town by violent and evil groups of
bandits and creatures from the rifts left the people of his hometown
huddled together for safety in squallor and poverty like a school of
fish surrounded by sharks. The rare picture of the world before the
rifts he has seen bears a remarkable similarity to this farmland.

With the submarine's clostrophobic coridors now behind him Koba enjoys
the fresh air onthe ride to the hotel. Once he has dropped off his
belongings in the room, he changes into his set of civilian clothes
and heads down to he resturant to have a warm meal in relative peace
(with his pistol in his waistband of course). Picking an empty table,
he will try to find something not too unfamilier to his palate.

[/Koba]