[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter III

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Oct 2 15:33:17 BST 2010

  [Alex]
"I have a feeling something is wrong, like somebody is intentionally
blocking telepathic senses but cannot pin it down any more," the red
haired states, concerned.
[/Alex]

On 09/30/2010 15:53, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> The Ambassador's breathing is shallow and, if his physiology is at all
> like the other creatures Ted has encountered, his eyes suggest perhaps
> a shallow coma.  Without any obvious aid from Ted, however, the
> Ambassador's breathing steadies and strengthens, and while he doesn't
> regain consciousness, his pupils do show responses.

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/