[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter III

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Wed Oct 27 03:35:00 BST 2010

[Ted]
The lizard man pulls himself up straight. He mumbles, "There is never a dull moment with you guys around." Sheathing his weapon, he states, "With Lyle and Etta both out of the picture, we are still going to need  someone to steer this chum-bucket. Any of you qualified or should I wake one of the others?"
[/Ted]