[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter III

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 04:39:10 BST 2010

[Koba]

"Now that Etta supposedly got this thing fixed we should likely head to New Camelot. That is where this ambassador is from and I think it is fair to bring him home. I'll see if I can convince this thing that heading into a nexus is a very bad idea." With that Koba will move quickly back to the control center and see what control he has over the ship.

[/Koba]