[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Alex, Lyle, Owen, Carlos and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter III - Submarine Forward

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 19:36:13 BST 2010

OOC; Everyone must be on holiday, or eaten by something particularly
nasty, with tentacles and wings and in need of a nice crunchy snack.

> [GM]
> Alex's senses reach out to the thing, her magnified telepathy contacting
> a mind.  It is a tortured, insane, only somewhat sentient mind.  Maddeningly
> confusing images barrage Alex; warped like a hall of mirrors turned upside
> down.  Maybe a vaguely humanoid figure laughing... the sound of rushing
> water... intense agony... a prickly sensation like one's hand falling asleep
> save over the whole body... and then confusion... anger... fear...  And
> always the laughter... the terrible laughter...
>
> Then a spoken name... "Arsandel... Arsendel... Murderer... torturer...
> criminal... Arsendel..."
>
> Alex can sense nothing else from the entity.
> [/GM]

OOC: I'm going to assume Alex communicates this to the rest of the company.

[GM]
With one final scream of "Srepeels eht nekawa ton od...  Live on od!"
the... entity
or whatever it is disappears with a flash of light.  The company is again left
in the tomb-like silence of the sub.
[/GM]

[Louissa]
"Wow!"  Louissa exclaims.  "What in the frack was that?  And what the heck
was it saying?  I think we need to start getting some answers.  Do you think
there's any way of just waking up one of these guys?"
[/Louissa]

mightymartianca at gmail.com