[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Alex, Lyle, Owen, Carlos and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter III - Submarine Forward

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 19:36:13 BST 2010

OOC; Everyone must be on holiday, or eaten by something particularly
nasty, with tentacles and wings and in need of a nice crunchy snack.

> [GM]
> Alex's senses reach out to the thing, her magnified telepathy contacting
> a mind.  It is a tortured, insane, only somewhat sentient mind.  Maddeningly
> confusing images barrage Alex; warped like a hall of mirrors turned upside
> down.  Maybe a vaguely humanoid figure laughing... the sound of rushing
> water... intense agony... a prickly sensation like one's hand falling asleep
> save over the whole body... and then confusion... anger... fear...  And
> always the laughter... the terrible laughter...
> Then a spoken name... "Arsandel... Arsendel... Murderer... torturer...
> criminal... Arsendel..."
> Alex can sense nothing else from the entity.
> [/GM]

OOC: I'm going to assume Alex communicates this to the rest of the company.

With one final scream of "Srepeels eht nekawa ton od...  Live on od!"
the... entity
or whatever it is disappears with a flash of light.  The company is again left
in the tomb-like silence of the sub.

"Wow!"  Louissa exclaims.  "What in the frack was that?  And what the heck
was it saying?  I think we need to start getting some answers.  Do you think
there's any way of just waking up one of these guys?"

Aaron Clausen
mightymartianca at gmail.com