[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter III

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Thu Sep 16 21:55:43 BST 2010

[Ted]
The lizard man lowers his weapon. "Ted Smythe, freelance adventurer. We found your vessel not long ago and came aboard to investigate. It seems that two of your crew died in stasis. We revived you and your feline friend here because we need to get this thing moving. There are hostiles in the water around us. Any assist you can provide not only help us, but save your own skins as well."
[/Ted]