[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England ... and even more

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 20:35:34 UTC 2011

> [GM]
>> Though she never heard the explosion, she can now clearly see the
>> fireball and burning debris landing all around, though the jet
>> itself is nowhere to be seen. Above the jet fighters are circling,
>> and then fly off. It's possible they didn't see her leap from the
>> craft, or at the very least they saw her escape but have other
>> business.
>>
>> She can see, several hundred feet to the north, a number of horses
>> and several crouched figures. From somewhere in front of Frost she
>> hears a very familiar voice shout out "Scouts after us! Watch
>> out!" Though a little dazed, Frost quickly realizes that it's Alex,
>> her red-haired female compatriot. Fortune, on this point at least,
>> has held with her.
>>
>> And then she hears a voice shout, in a decidedly English accent,
>> "Hands up, Splugorth scum!"

> Continuing to keep under cover, Alex will transmit over a general
> frequency "We are not Splugorth. We thought you were Splugorth. We
> were just attacked by a group of slavers."
>
> She thinks to herself that this could be a very bad situation

"Um, okay..." the voice replies uncertainly.  "What about the ice lady?"

At that moment Frost replied to the voice "Nahhh, I'm not in the mood."
  She then got up and started walking towards the main group, yelling
out "Hey over there!  I'm going to give you all one chance to surrender,
then I'm going to come over there and bust heads!"

Seconds later Alex's sixth sense goes off again.  She sees the jet
fighters turning quickly and launching missiles; two at the company and
two at very close to her's and Lady Frost's positions.  [Strikes: 15 and 16]
[/GM]

OOC: Joining you up to the main group posting again.