[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone Back Together] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 04:32:30 UTC 2011

> And then they see the elf, Arsandel, that they had rescued unconscious
> from the submarine. He is surrounded in a sickening green light as his
> hands literally dive into the chest of one of the injured, a gout of
> blood spurting up as the elf begins chanting "Isus vaelius imraeus
> turani..." Above him the air is shimmering and vibrating, and then
> there is almost a crack, like a small dimensional rift, beyond which is
> blackness, and a black, smoking six fingered clawed hand reaches through...

[Justin]
Although he started to aid the wounded, when the elf begins his summoning, Justin's Sixth Sense just about wrenches him around to face the new threat. He fires a mini-missile from each shoulder pod, pausing between them to see if the first has an effect. The first is a concussion missile aimed squarely at the ground at Arsandel's feet, the second is a plasma missile aimed into the rift, if the first missile doesn't disrupt the ritual.
[/Justin]

OOC: I don't know if we're in a new round or not, so I'm sending dice rolls. If we're still in the old round, please disregard anything that doesn't apply.

Initiative Roll: 14+8 (+6 Sixth Sense) = 28.
Concussion Missile Strike: 16+4 = 20 (non-natural).
Plasma Missile Strike: 18+4 = 22.
Concussion Missile Damage: 5d6 MDC on direct hit, 30' radius knockdown, 1d4 SDC to all in radius.
Plasma Missile Damage: 1d6x10 MDC, 15' radius.
Dodges (if needed): 4+15 = 19, 9+15 = 24, 12+15 = 27, 8+15 = 23.