[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone Back Together] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 11:38:27 UTC 2011

> Concussion Missile Strike: 16+4 = 20 (non-natural).

> Concussion Missile Damage: 5d6 MDC on direct hit, 30' radius knockdown, 1d4 SDC to all in radius.

OOC: Yes, I do know what this is likely to do; Unless I'm imagining PC and NPC positions completely wrong, Justin is going to be in the blast radius of his own missile. The wounded on the ground may well escape without damage (the SDC damage is from getting tossed violently off one's feet and hitting the ground), but anyone still standing is about to get the bang portion of an ultra-heavy flash/bang grenade. But I figure anything extremely dangerous to Justin isn't going to leave a lot of survivors if it makes it through the rift, and knocking the Summoner down is the best way I can think of to stop him.