[Taocow PBEM] [Koba, Justin, Ted, Carlos, Owen, Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 11:48:48 UTC 2011

> "Sorry Ted." he says. "Her aura looks like that of a little girl. No
> magic, no psychic powers, no possessing entities, anything like that.
> If she's a shape shifter, I'm not sensing an aberrations of any kind."

> Louissa walks up to the bars and bends down. "Little girl. How did you
> come to be here, in this place?"

> The lizard man thinks for a moment and then turns to the girl. "All right. We will let you out,
> but if you betray us, you will not see daylight again."

[Justin]
As the others are discussing the matter, Justin appears to go into some sort of trance. The trance is very abruptly ended as claws his armor's faceplate open just in time to messily lose his lunch all over the floor. As soon as he recovers enough to do so, he recoils backwards
from the cell, and yells "Get away from the cell!" as he comes to rest against the far wall.
[/Justin]

OOC: And the worst part is, he arguably did it to himself...