[Taocow PBEM] [Koba, Justin, Ted, Carlos, Owen, Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Thu Aug 11 01:31:46 UTC 2011

> To the lizard man , that did not sound right at all. "If she were really an Old One, would we be > able to endure her presence? I may not know what she really is, but we either need to let her > out or destroy her."

[Justin]
"Old One describes an order of life forms, rather than a set power level. You're at least visually a reptile, and I'm a mammal, but we're both made up of the same sorts of cells and matter. Old Ones aren't. We're more closely related biologically to the Gods than we are to Old Ones."
[/Justin]