[Taocow PBEM] [Lady Frost, Alex] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 03:59:00 UTC 2011

On 08/10/2011 13:26, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> The riders are now much closer, and sound to be slowing down.
"I think we should go ahead and announce ourselves," Alex tells Lady Frost. "Just tell them that we are looking for a lost companion."
[/Alex]

[Lady Frost]
"Probably a good idea."  Giving her tree-trunk brace a last look, Frost took a few steps forward, subtly placing herself between Alex and the approaching hoofbeats.
"Hey Hey to the approaching horses.  Not looking for a fight, just a lost friend.  We'd appreciate a little help honoring the fallen."
[/Lady Frost]