[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Next Post

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:34:20 UTC 2011

Okay, because of my confusion, I'm going to give until next Monday.

Here's a brief synopsis:

Lady Frost and Alex - The two left their companions and the knights
behind and went above ground.  They've met the Knight of New Camelot and
the Priest.  So far as Lady Frost and Alex know, the knights and their
companions will be coming up out of the delving soon.

Rest of the Party - Everyone else is looking at a rather disgusting
creature who might be a demon, Old One, or something else completely,
who wants to be freed and insists Ted has some strange thing that can
control her/him/it.

Knights - Knights don't know anything about demon/Old One/thing, and are
preparing to move their wounded.