[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Dec 1 18:13:24 UTC 2011

ooc: It seems like some of the posts involved in this thread got lost. .
.I can follow it but a bit confused.
Should I assume that Alex was unable to effectively return fire against
the sky cycles with her rifle?

[Alex]
Once she gets to the castle, which she considers more a fort, Alex will
look around at the defenses to see how good it might be at holding up.
In looking, she will try to find an e-clip charger
[/Alex]