[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:01:19 UTC 2011

[Oz]
Oz shrugs. "Well, if we're not going anywhere, we either need to find
someplace to take shelter or we need to find someplace where we can stand
and fight."

The German man eyes the group briefly. "You look like a 'stand and fight'
kind of group." The accent makes it hard to tell, but it is unclear whether
he means it as a compliment or not. From his armor, one might suspect that
the man is more of a 'hide and shoot them in the back' type.

He looks around for the commander of the Baron's security forces or an
upper level officer that he knows.
[/Oz]

OOC: Does Oz know of any good, defensible locations in the castle? It is
the kind of thing he likes to find out about the places he stays.

On Friday, December 2, 2011, Ted Smythe <ted_smythe at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [Ted]
> "She is in my custody," the lizard man replies, conveying a greater sense
of responsibility for her than he actually felt. "She has information I
will need at another time. I apologize if she disquiets you."
> [/Ted]
>
> --- On Thu, 12/1/11, Peter Perkins <riftsgm at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> [Vesper]
> Takes off the skull helm and shook out his hair. He was a human in looks.
Long brown hair blue eyes and pale skin.