[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:14:31 UTC 2011

[Vesper]
> "Gentlemen, I can offer an alternate way out. A rift.  I will need energy
but with so many wishing to leave it should not
> be so hard to find some to lend me there strength. If I am to do this
thing I need to know now.  I also need people to lend me
> willingly some of their mystical energy every living being has some. A
small  rift to somplace on the same world is still draining
> but if I am to do this I need to start now.  Otherwise I agree with Ted."
[/Vesper]

[Oz]
Oz looked at Vesper, expression suddenly intent. "Random or directed? How
far can you take us? As far as the capitol?"
[/Oz]

OOC: Did the baron go inside or is he hanging around somewhere?