[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 16:19:59 UTC 2011

[Vesper]
"It would be a full rift and could take us to Camelot if that is the destination people wish. Though I say it may be under attack
like this place with the amount of forces Atlantis is hurling at England. Thats why I need power, if I am to save many not just a handfull
it needs to be a full rift."
[/Vesper]