[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:51:55 UTC 2011

[Vesper]
> "It would be a full rift and could take us to Camelot if that is the
destination people wish. Though I say it may be under attack
> like this place with the amount of forces Atlantis is hurling at England.
Thats why I need power, if I am to save many not just a handfull
> it needs to be a full rift."
[/Vesper]

[Oz]
Oz nods. "I'll be happy to help anyone who can get me out of a battle so
easily. I would suggest that we go to New Camelot first, to make sure thy
have been warned about this invasion. From there, if you can do it again,
we could always go to the mainland. I am sure the NGR would be interested
to know the Splugorth are moving this close to Europe."
[/Oz]