[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 00:05:10 UTC 2011

On 22/12/2011 3:33 PM, Kitsune wrote:
> On 12/20/2011 15:47, Aaron Clausen wrote:
>> [Louissa]
>> "No!" Louissa roars in anger. "Open it back up!" she shouts at Vesper.
>> "Open that rift back up! Those are our friends, damn you!"
>>
>> She runs past Vesper and begins clawing at the rubble, despite the
>> fact that the rift has already closed.
>>
>> "Someone help me!" she cries out.
>> [/Louissa]
> ooc: Is Alex stuck on the other side?

OOC: No. The PCs stuck on the other side belong to
withdrawn/inactive/non-responsive players. The PCs that didn't make it
are Lady Frost, Carlos, Koba and Owen. The PCs that did make it are
Alex, Ted, Justin and the new PCs Vesper and Osmar. As well, the NPCs
Louissa and Father Montessoro made it as well.

And if any of those inactive players are reading, if you want to come
back, we'll work you back in.

mightymartianca at gmail.com