[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone but Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:34:12 UTC 2011

[Koba]

"I don't think that we are in the best condition to help them right now. We have too many injured or unconscious and were missing two others. I think out best chance right now is to get everyone to the biggest city around here and hope they have defenses that can hold off these attackers." Koba looks around at the unfamiliar landscape without any sense of bearing. " Anyone know where we are or how to get there?"
[/Koba]